Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What happened with the Headmistress

 Hi it's Rebecca, and as you all know, we told on *does an ugly face* "Ella". Well, here's what happened:

All of us are standing outside the hallway, staring at Miss P.'s (the headmistress) door. 

Molly: Sam, you knock. 
Sam: NOOOOO WAAY! 
Mia: Kirsten, you do it. 
Kirsten: Why me? 
Nicki: NOT ME! 
Ruthie: I'm too scared. 
Me: Fine, I'll do it! *I rap my fist on the door* 
Miss P.: Come in! 
*We walk in* 
Miss P.: Why, hello girls! Always a delight to see you! Kirsten, I hear your starring in our end of summer play, The Sound of Music! I will be sure to have a front row seat! 
Kirsten: Thank you! 
Miss P.: And Mia, I hear you're very talented at skating. Will you be joining our skate team when school starts? 
Mia: Yes ma'am! 
Miss P.: And Samantha, will you be joining our Orphan Helpers? Their a group who goes to the Orphanage every Sunday to deliver food and presents. Tons of dolls here do it! 
Sam: Deal! 
Miss P.: Nicki, will you help the other dolls on campus tarin dogs? 
Nicki: Already have started! 
Miss P.: Ruthie, will you be helping the poor people at the church with the Helping Hands club here? 
Ruthie: Of course! 
Miss P.: Miss Molly, are you going to be doing Red Cross Nurse Training? 
Molly: Yes. 
Miss P.: And miss Rebecca Rubin. Are you signing up for drama club? 
Me: After school starts. 
Miss P.: Splendid! Now, what do you girls need to tell me? 

Suddenly, a thick fog of scariness settled over us. All my sisters were staring at me. I could feel my armpits getting sweaty, so I took off my shawl and rolled up my sleeves, but the black tights and faux-fur on my dress did not cool me down. I took my black velvet hat off, but sweat still trickled down my forehead. My read dress was slowly turning darker with sweat. My throat became dry, and my eyes widened. I couldn't look at Miss P. in the eyes, so I stared at my shoes and twirled my hat with my hands. 

Miss P.: Girls? 
Me: Well, ummm, you see, we, ummm, well.... umm..... uhhhh... you know how on the.... ummm... uhhhh...... Fourth of July there were those 4 'hooligans' who were just trouble? 
Miss P.: *says slowly* Yeeeesssssssss....... 
Me: Well, umm, we, ummm... well, ummmm....... ummm.... uhhhhhh.... 
Miss P.: *straightens herself in her swivel chair* Girls, what is going on? Were 4 of you the delinquents who arouse the trouble? 
Me: NO! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Absolutely not! No, no! No! No! No! Never! We would never do such a thing! 
Miss P.: Then what's the problem, ladies? 
Me: We know who did it. 
Miss P.: WHAT? Who? 
Sam: Nellie O'Malley, our sister, Anabella James, Massie Worthy, and Coco Chanel von Flipp. They did all those things. All! 
Miss P.: Oh, my! Those girls! I don't know what I'm going to do about it! Wait, yes I do. Detention for the rest of summer, 3 hours a day. Perfect! And, they will clean up the cafeteria, write 'I will not go out at night and rise trouble' 200 times, and 'I will not do any pranks or mean things to the Mini American Girl Dolls ever again' 300 times, and write a 2,000 character apology letter to the Mini Dolls, each of the girls writing their own, and no recess for the rest of summer. 

We all smiled to ourselves. I was beaming with happiness! 

Miss P.: Girls, I am so happy you told me right when you found out! I am going to call up the girls NOW! Have a wonderful day! 

Miss P. politely ushered us to the door.  


We will write  more tomorrow. 


Shalom, 

Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca!
    I think Nellie and her friends deserve punishment! But also, you might want to be careful how much you tell. I guess there's a certain way to get Nellie back to her "usual self" But Don't ask me what that is :) Hope you are able to become friends again and good job on telling Mrs.P!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's harsh! The teacher must really trust them since they don't have any proof! I don't mean to criticize but I've read a lot of mysteries and usually you have to have proof. That is very harsh. i don't think they would have enough room to write all that anyway. Even if they did all that stuff that is still way too much for mini dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. alyssa-- we havent gotten to the prt about the proof yet. it is not harsh. that kind if stuff gets girls kicked out of school.

    ~the pioneerfan04 ag doll gang~

    ReplyDelete