Friday, January 1, 2010

First post in 2010

Lucy here! No pictures yet, busy week.

I can't believe we have started a new decade! Wowzers. 2010. 2010. 2010. 2010. It feels so weird saying it because I say twenty-ten. O_o

Well, nothing much is going on here. Pioneer is trying to figure out how to use Picnik right now, and so far it's not working out that well. But she has to figure it out sooner or later, and then I will be able to post awesome photos on here. :D

Pioneer is saving up for Lanie's starter collection and nightgown set. She says Lanie is just adorable. I think she looks nice, so I hope when she arrives we can be friends. Hopefully she'll arrive soon because Pioneer doesn't have *that* much more to save up (well, actually about 1-3 months worth.), so yeah.

Sorry for the short post, I have to go help Pioneer with Picnik. Lord only knows how long that will take.

Lucy <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi friend!

    I use picnik all of the time, so if you have any questions you can just ask me, happy new year! I'm getting Lanie tomorrow, but I am renaming her, probably something like Leah or Leila! Well, I gotta go, bye!

    Ellaine })({

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2009 has flown by, hasn't it? I totally agree. Lanie's collection looks nice; I think she'll be joining us here soon.

    ReplyDelete