Thursday, January 21, 2010

Choir Christmas Party

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've still been trying to get into the swing of the second semester at school.

So, on Christmas Eve Kimdale's Christmas Choir sang at the Christmas gala. That picture is of me in my choir costume, the wool skirt was super itchy! We sang, "Hark! the Herald Angels Sing", "Sleigh Ride", "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer", "Forsty the Snowman", "Walking in a Winter Wonderland", and "I have a little Dreidel". It was really fun!

After we finished singing, we all ran back to our dorms, got our pajamas on and grabbed our pillows and blankets, and then ran back to the choir room, where we had our own little party. Our choir teacher put in the movies 'Elf', 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer', and 'It's A Wonderful Life' (I requested it since it's my absolute most very favorite Christmas movie). She gave us cookies, milk, and other treats to eat too while we watched to movies.

We stayed in the choir room till midnight, and then we all went back to our dorms. I had a sleepover with Mia, and we set out the cookies for Santa with Pioneer. :)

It was probably the best party I'll ever go to! I had so much fun!

Well, I've got to go now, but I promise to start posting more often.

Lucy <3

P.S. Do you like my background? Purple is my favorite color, in case you didn't know.

2 comments:

  1. Coolio! I love "It's a wonderful life"

    Your Friends,
    Ruthie & Ellaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this has nothing to do with your post- but I love that shirt your wearing! Did your person make it??? Or did you buy it? If so- where???? It's so cool!!! Even though that has really nothing to do with your post- I just wanted to tell you that!!
    Lola Bean :)

    ReplyDelete