Sunday, February 7, 2010

Oh My

I am terribly sorry it's been so long since my last post! Please forgive me! I am doing lots of schoolwork these days, and Pioneer is doing tons of schoolwork too.

Pioneer doesn't get home from school on weekdays till almost 5 PM, because her school doesn't get out till 4 PM, and then doesn't usually get on the bus till about 4:20, and then the drive to her house is 15 minutes long, then she has to finish her homework and catch up on her writing. She just mumbled about how she wishes that school still started at 8 AM, not 9 AM, which is the time her school starts, so that she would get home an hour earlier because if your school starts at 8 then you usually would get home at 3 PM. She would much rather get up an hour earlier than get home an hour later.

Pioneer is also mad because the school cheerleaders are selling carnations for students to buy for other students for Valentine's Day. How pointless.

Sorry this post sounded "angry", we're just stressed over school.

So, the point of all this is to say that we don't have time to post. I might be able to post once on the weekends, but don't expect a post very often. :'( I'm so sorry I can't post, I am so mad, I just don't have time.

Lucy <3

2 comments:

  1. My school starts at 8. And I don't get home till 4.30, and that's on a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My school starts at 8, but we have to be there about 7:20,and I don't get home until 4...ish. But, I do know how it feels to have to wake up even though you don't want to. It's terrible!

    ReplyDelete