Sunday, June 6, 2010

NEW BLOG! Please read

Hi everyone! This is Katie here, and I have some big news.

I made a new blog for the dolls.

Yes, I did. I am very tired of this blog, and I couldn't post while school was in session. And I didn't like the way I've managed this blog. And I didn't like how it wasn't exciting. I didn't like much of it at all, to be exact! I have grown so tired of it! It's so boring! So, I have created a new blog where all ten of my dolls will be posting. Here is the link: http://summeradventuresofag.blogspot.com/

The link will also be on the sidebar!

The new blog will:

Be FIFTY times better.

Have MORE posts.

Have MORE pictures.

Be more attractive.

Be more organized.


I will move all of the links to other blogs that I have on my blog list to the new blog also. It's going to take me a while to get the blog perfectly polished, but probably only 2 days at the most. Here is what I will be doing:

-Finding a good background.
-Making a header.
-Fixing the fonts.
-Creating a blog list.
-Deciding whether or not the blog will be for all of the dolls or just one...

I would really appreciate it if y'all spread the word that I have created a new blog for the dolls. I promise I will post more on there. The new blog will be awesome!

Love,

Katie

P.S. I am still going to buy a surprise doll! ;)

UPDATE: I have just realized that I will have the surprise doll be the author of the blog, but for now the blog will be The Summer Adventures of 10 American Girls.

1 comment:

  1. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your back!

    Just an FYI, your new blog won't let me post a comment.

    But anyway,

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Welcome Back!

    ReplyDelete