Friday, September 4, 2009

Melody Valerie



Hi guys! It's Katie Kenelly posting. The Melody Valerie Fall Line came out today! Gosh, all of them are GORGEOUS! I especially love the Snowflake dress! It's is my favorite! *This is not my picture. It belongs to Melody Valerie Doll Couture.

Ugh! The new AG items are making me crazy! But, I've already decided to get Murron and Iseult, and I can't back out of it now. Plus, I've already decided to save up for Felicity after Murron and Iseult.

Anyway, hopefully the new Picasa albums will be up this weekend, and hopefully the girls' school photos, which were taken today. :)

Love,

Katie Kenelly

3 comments:

  1. I love the new fall line too!
    I can't wait for the albums!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall line is so pretty! :-) I hope you can get Murron and Iseult soon! ;-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete