Monday, September 14, 2009

Quick, quick...

It's Katie Kenelly. Sorry if I accidentally have some typos in here..... my cat keeps nuzzling her head into my hand as I type.

Okay, so you may have noticed that the Ticker at the bottom isn't titled, 'Savings for Murron and Iseult and 2 new outfits' anymore. Well, I've decided that I'm not getting Murron and Iseult next. Maybe later, but now I've decided to get 2 different dolls. Yup. And two different outfits.

Now, you're probably thinking two things: 1) OMG is she serious??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? She CHANGED HER MIND after she said ALL SUMMER tahat she was going to get those dolls????????? She's insane! And 2) Well, what dolls and outfits then?

Well, here are your answers: 1) I'm getting 2 dolls I've wanted for a longer period of time and 2) They're surprises!

Yep, they're surprises. I might give you hints when I order them, like each day until they arrive I might say what the dolls' hair colors are, what kind of AG they are, etc. But for now, you will have to just wonder. :)

Love,

Katie Kenelly

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad that Murron and Iseult aren't coming just yet, but I love surprises! I think they might be Felicity and Elizabeth?

    ReplyDelete