Friday, October 2, 2009

I got tagged!

*post by Katie Kenelly*

I got tagged by Rose!!! Thanks Rose! Okay, so I have to tell a funny story! Here it is:

Today (yes, how ironic!) I was playing volleyball, which is my favorite sport, and the team we were playing against was winning. Well, someone on the other team bumped the ball so hard it went flying to the ceiling and came straight down on our side. I was standing under where the ball was supposed to land, so, naturally, I got ready to bump it. When it was time for me to bump it, I realized I had to set it because I was too close to the net and if I bumped the ball it would go flying backwards. I realized this when I jumped into the air to bump it. So, I bent my arms and got ready to set it while I was in midair, and set it with great force. But I closed my eyes. I can close my eyes, but in this case I couldn't for too long. But I did close my eyes for too long. So, I set the ball and since I couldn't see I hit it out-of-bounds and it somehow threw me off balance. my legs went straight up in front of me, my back straight up, and my middle straight down, making my body look like a 40 degree angle! I fell smack down on the court! It didn't hurt, just my backside, but I laughed so hard! My friends and I were laughing our heads off!

So, that's my funny story! I tag anyone who wants to be tagged! Bye!

Love,

Katie Kenelly

2 comments:

  1. LOL that is a funny story (if not painful?)
    P.S. just to let you know I put a cbox up on my blog if you want to check it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That is embarrassing! That always used to happen to me at recess when Hilary and I were talking to each other and then we wandered into the basketball court and I get hit in the head and lose my balance and Hilary's laughing at me as she picks me up. Now, I've tried to avoid the basketball court! Thanks for following me and putting me on your blog list!!!!
    Lola :)

    ReplyDelete