Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ruthie, Nellie, and Kirsten's Halloween Picture


Hi guys! Okay, I am so sorry, but this is Katie Kenelly again. :P I am so very sorry I have been taking this blog over lately!

I finally got around to taking a picture of Ruthie, Nellie, and Kirsten dressed up for Halloween! I only had costumes for 3 of my dolls, and the costumes coordinated with them, so yeah. Hope y'all like it! Here's what the girls are dressed up as, starting with Ruthie and going right:

Ruthie as a Pink Princess
Nellie as an Irish Step Dancer
Kirsten as Saint Lucia

Also, I realized last Friday, when I was looking on AG's website, that I had saved up enough money for something/some things! But, I want to keep it a surprise! I'm guessing it will be coming either tomorrow or Thursday.

I'm not going to update my Ticker because I'm kind of confused about how much $ I have saved up, but I'll update it as soon as I've got it all figured out, by the way. :D

Love,

Katie Kenelly

P.S. The dolls say hi and also that they're sorry that I am hogging this blog! Their such ratfinks!

1 comment:

  1. Cute costumes! I have the Irish dancer costume, but the old one. I got it because I used to Irish dance. It was so much fun! I can't wait to see what you got from AG! What's Ticker, by the way?

    ReplyDelete