Monday, October 5, 2009

Nellie

Hi everyone, it's Nellie. On my first day of school post, I said that something cam back to haunt me, and that I couldn't tell y'all right then. Well, my 'sisters' aren't here right now, so here's the story, which takes place on the first day of school:

I was walking with Samantha down the hallway. Her fourth period class is different then mine, but in the same hallway, so yeah. We waved good-bye and I walked into my classroom. I walked up to my teacher and asked her where I sit. She pointed to seat 5. I turned around and scanned the classroom, taking in all the colors and such. My teacher had decorated the room with bright summer colors, like turquoise, lime green, hot pink, lemon yellow, etc. There were also guinea pigs in the back of the room where 5 girls were playing with him. I smiled and began to look at the girls in their seats. I said hi to some of the girls I knew, and then began to make my way to seat 5. Just as I placed my books on my desk, I saw a flash of blond hair whip around in the corner of my eye. I turned and you'll never guess who I saw:

ANNABELLA.

That's right! The girl who I became best friends with when I first arrived at Kimdale! I was shocked. She got suspended for hacking into the headmistress's computer, but we never knew when, or if, she would come back. But there she was! How was I so sure? Coco Chanel (remember her, C.C. for short?) came up to her and said, "Annabella, I'm so glad you're back!"


Annabella smiled. She was wearing the Jumper and Boots set from AG, and she had her hair pulled back in a ponytail with a big pink bow. She also had dangly
earrings and doll braces. I tried not to stare, but suddenly she turned and our eyes locked. Her cold, piercing blue eyes turned to slits when she saw me. I felt frozen.

Slowly, her lips curved into a smile. Her eyes slowly un-slitted (is that even a word???? Lol!) and she turned back to whisper something to C.C. I realized I hadn't been breathing. I quickly gathered myself together and tried my best to forget about her.

Oh no! I'm so worried! She hasn't said anything to me yet, and it's already been 7 weeks, but what if she comes to my dorm and tries to talk to me??????


love,


Nellie

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope she's nicer since she game back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wow, that exact same thing happened to Ellaine! There was this girl who she was best friends with, but then Ellaine realized that she was a horrible person, so they are enemies now and now the girl is taking the same swimming class as Ellaine and she is being really mean, Ellaine just tries to avoid her.
    There is this song that Ellaine really likes by Sting and it has this line in it

    Don't confront your enemies, avoid them when you can

    Ya, off topic, sorry this is so long, I hope you can at least get along with her

    Good Luck!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Nellie!
    Oh I was just waiting for Anabella to come back onto this blog! Grr I hope she doesn't talk to you rudely!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Nellie!!!
    I hope you're able to get along with Annabella. Maybe she has changed...
    Have a great day! ;-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete