Friday, October 23, 2009

The SURPRISE (!!!!!!!!!) and a TON of other great updates!

Hey everyone! It's Katie! So, today I am finally going tot tell you what the surprise is!

Here were the hints:

1) It's from AG, but it's not an AG doll
2)England.

"What could this possibly be?" you ask. It's.....

*drumroll please*


GIRLS OF MANY LANDS DOLL ISABELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
Yep, I found her on eBay for a very low price, so my mom let me get her as long as I would work for it (such as extra chores). Here are some pics:
Isn't she gorgeous? I swear I'm not trying to brag! I just wanted to clear that up now.

She came without her book, but with her doll stand and her shoes and socks! She's very pretty! I will make a Picasa album of the dolls meeting her.


Another update-- I entered my first giveaway on American Girl's Fan in England, where Sierra was giving away Candlelight for Rebecca and I won! Yay! Thanks Sierra! So I will send her my address tonight! :D

I also finally met a girl in one of my classes today that loves AG as much as I do! We have a lot in common! I also found 2 books at my school library that I want to read (okay, as some of you probably know, I love reading and my school library has NOTHING good for me to read, but I found 2 good ones)! Okay, that's not doll related but oh well.

Oh, 1 more update-- I will take a picture of Ruthie, Kirsten, and Nellie all dressed up for Halloween! I only have enough costumes for 3 of my dolls, so that's why I'm only taking pictures of them. :D

Love,

Katie

P.S. Sorry I've been taking over this blog lately!

3 comments:

  1. I have her! She is so pretty! I also have Cecile. I really want the Irish one (I think her name is Katherine), but she is SO expensive! Have you read Isabelle's book? If not, you HAVE to read it; it is so intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! I hope you have many years of fun with Isabel. Congrats for winning the giveaway! I hope you enjoy reading your books!
    Bye!!!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie,
    Wow congradulations! About the book and the new doll. I had no clue who it was gonna be!
    Spencer (On my dolls account :P)

    ReplyDelete