Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hi guys, it's Ruthie here.
This place is actually kinda cool. You get to write posts here and stuff. I'm writing on here while Samantha is walking Coconut and Sprocket.

Anyway, y'all have read the last post, right? If you haven't read that one first and then read this one second. For those who have read the last one, y'all can read this one now.

I think Samantha is being really rude over this Rebecca replacement thing. I think they would be good friends, since they both come from the turn of the century. And Rebecca is really pretty. I can't wait for her and Molly to come! But, anyway, I think Samantha is really rude these days. She wouldn't talk to Nellie at all during tea time, and Nellie is giving Samantha the cold shoulder now! Oh, this is so frustrating! Samantha and Nellie are best friend dolls! They should talk to each other all the time! But they don't!
I think the main reason Samantha is so harsh lately is because she's being retired. She can be a total drama queen sometimes. She just came here last Christmas, and she is already dramatic! I'm not saying she doesn't fit in here or anything, because she's my sister, but she's really dramatic! Anyway, this blog isn't for bagging on sisters, now, is it? No. So I'll write how excited I am that Molly and Rebecca are coming this June! Ooooh, it's sooooo exciting! And also, Pioneer is earning more money so she can buy a third doll also! I hope she buys Kit! I really do! I'd like to have my best friend here as a sister also! Oooh, that would be sooooo fun! And we could all have sleepovers and stuff! We could both go shopping at AG Boutique & Bistro this summer! Kit and I would go straight to our time period section! I would look at all my clothes and all Kit's stuff, and we could admire our tree house, and if they have one of those play ones where you can play with your dolls on it we could play all day on that! And then we could go to the Bistro, and then to get our hair done or with Pioneer at the AG magazine souvenir photo! Oh, the possibilities are ENDLESSSSSSSSS!



I'll write again some other time... Samantha just walked through Pioneer's bedroom door. Blah!

Really, truly,

Ruthie (haha that's the name of my book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment