Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome to my BLOG!!!!!

Hi there! My name's Samantha Parkington, and I run this blog site!!!!! I live in a really nice room with my owner (she doesn;t like it when we call her our "owner", so we'll call her Pioneerfan04, but we'll say Pioneer for short) and my sisters! I'll list my sister's names and what time they're from!

- Kirsten Larson, 1854, the first American Girl doll Pioneer bought (we'll tell the story later).
- Nellie O'Malley, 1904, the second AG doll Pioneer bought.
- Nicki Fleming, 2007, the third AG doll Pioneer bought.
- Ruthie Smithens, 1934, the fourth AG doll Pioneer bought.
- Mia St. Clair, 2008, the fifth AG doll Pioneer bought.
- SAMANTHA PARKINGTON!!!!!!! ME!!!!!!!! As you all know, I'm from 1904, and of course, the sixth doll Pioneer bought.

So, now y'all know me and my sisters! Some of my sisters might write in here and there occasionally, but I will too.

EnJoY mY bLoG!

From,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment