Sunday, May 31, 2009

Rebecca Rubin is here.

I am so sad, so I'm writing in blue to express my *sobs* feelings. 

It's Samantha, as you all *lets out a humongous sob* don't know me now, because I'm off the American Girl website and Rebecca's on! Pioneer is getting her Wednesday! She is arriving Wednesday, but being bought tomorrow along with Molly, because Pioneer's mom is buying the two dolls tomorrow, in Atlanta, Georgia, and coming back Wednesday! *Cries her eyes out* 

I am heartbroken! *Sobs* I *hiccups* need *hiccups* a *hiccups* tissue! *Hiccups* *hiccups* *hiccups*. 

Why must I be *sniffles* be replaced? Why me? I am so upset, except now, I have a burning feeling bubbling in my stomach. I'm angry now! I will turn the color red. 

Now, that's better. Patriotic, don't you think? But, I am no longer talking to Nellie, Kirsten, Mia, Nicki, or Ruthie. Hmmph to them! Harrumph hummph! They are banished from my blogging life, and no longer will they hear my voice. They will forget what it sounds like, and go into a sorry state of mind, and beg for apology. Molly will be the only one I talk to, since she didn't replace me or was mean to me for expressing my feelings. But Rebecca.... oooooh, that name makes my skin crawl and my blood bubble at the sound of it! I am so angered by Rebecca! Frustrated! Mad! Angry! Horrified! Disgusted! Any word you can think of! That is ME! Tell this saucy Rebecca Rubin that she will not be talking to me when she arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never will she hear my voice, and I am only ten years older than her in American Girl Doll world! I am the closest to her age, besides Nellie. Now, I am going to the doll shelf to plan my revenge against Rebecca. 



Sincerely, 


Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment