Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sequel to the last post

Hey guys! Sorry about that last post, how it never was finished... I accidentally clicked enter on the keyboard just as I was about to write down the name of the doll, and it was published! So sorry! Bet I left you hanging there, huh? Haha!

Well, anyway, I think the new doll Pioneer is going to buy is..... dun dun DUN (scary music)...

a tier between 3 dolls. Here they are:

1. Julie
2. Elizabeth
3. Kit





But, I could be wrong! She might want a JLY, or a different doll! Oh!



But, at least I'll have 3 new sisters!

Well, Rebecca still bothers me, but not as much as before after I read Ruthie's post, and how my sisters talked to me about the situation. But still, Rebecca WILL get the cold shoulder for a few days or so when she arrives. I promise you that! I'm still a teensy bit angry! Especially after Nellie squealed with delight when she just saw the picture of Rebecca on this awesome website.


But, I can't wait to meet Molly and the other unknown, mysterious doll!


Sincerely,


Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment