Sunday, May 31, 2009

Samantha.

It's Kirsten. I have to let something out: Samantha really doesn't think things through sometimes. She can be really, well, let's not hurt feelings here. But, she doesn't know that she can't read our posts, but we can read her posts. HAHA! Take that, Sam! So, now we know NOT to post when you're around, so you can't read over our shoulders. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can say whatever I want about Samantha now! I'm going to let it all out! Samantha is really mean, now that she knows Pioneer is buying Rebecca, the doll that is replacing her. But, we can play pranks on her! So..... wait, wait..... OH MY GOODNESS! Mia just told me that Pioneer is buying me a dress! Oh my!!!!!!! I'm so happy! Pioneer is buying me my summer dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the official list Pioneer is buying:

Molly doll, book, and accessories.
Rebecca doll, book, and accessories.
Rebecca's movie dress.
KIRSTEN'S SUMMER DRESS!!!!!!!!!!



I am so excited! I love my straw hat!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get it! Now, I'm gonna go play with all the dolls except Sam now. ByE fOr NoW!


LoVe,

KiRsTeN lArSoN

No comments:

Post a Comment