Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rebecca Rubin, the new historical AG character

UGH!!!!! I AM SO MAD!!!!! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? WELL, HERE IT IS:

All my sisters are talking about is Rebecca Rubin, the new AG historical character that's replacing ME! Pioneer is buying her and Molly in early June, and all she talks about is Rebecca this and Rebecca that! I am really mad! I admit it, I'm jealous, but I don't want everyone just focusing on Rebecca all the time! For Pete's sake, she's replacing me and Nellie! Even Nellie is excited about her coming to live here soon! NELLIE! I thought Nellie would be mad when she found out Rebecca was moving in soon. BUT SHE WASN'T!


I was sitting on the bed, reading Kit's book Robin Hood, when Nellie climbs up onto the bed and sits next to me. She asks me what's wrong, and I tell her that I'm not feeling well. She pokes me on the shoulder, and says she knows I'm feeling good, 'cause I'm not sick, and so then I tell her I'm jealous of all this hub-bub about Rebecca Rubin. Nellie stares at her dress sleeve after I tell her, and begins to pluck at a piece of loose thread. Finally, she says to me, "Samantha, I'm really disappointed in you. I've never heard anyone this ridiculous and rude over getting a new doll."
Then, she hops off the huge bed Pioneer has and walks back to our doll shelf and just sits there, polishing her Irish dance shoes.


I don't know what to do now!!!!!!!! I'm actually mad at Nellie, and my other sisters.


Ugh!

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment