Wednesday, December 23, 2009

2 days!


2 days until Christmas! I am so excited! That's a picture of me in my Santa hat and holding up my stocking. What are you asking for from Santa Claus?

Have you heard about the new GOTY 2010? Her name is Lanie Holland. In her books she sounds sweet. Pioneer loves her so far, and she says that she is asking for her for Christmas (by ordering her as a late Christmas present). If you want to find out more about Lanie, click HERE. Doll Diaries is THE place to go to find out information about your favorite doll brand! Pioneer discovered it last December, and loves it.

What are your plans for tomorrow and Christmas day? Tomorrow is the holiday gala where I will be singing. Anabella Howard (the girl I mentioned in the last post) is in the choir, I just noticed at practice yesterday. I didn't realize that she was the one who was such a teacher's pet and always got called on to sing a solo because of her beautiful voice. Ms. Crandall, our choir teacher, says I need to practice a little, so I don't get to sing solos. :( But Anabella gets to sing a solo tomorrow. I don't really know her yet, though, but I guess I will tomorrow at the after-party for choir members!

Speaking of the after-party, Ms. Crandall announced it yesterday! She said that we will be having our after-party at 9:30, when the holiday gala ends. We are having it in the choir room. Ms. Crandall is going to recite, "The Night Before Christmas" to us and act it out, then we will watch Christmas movies and eat sweets! It lasts till midnight, then we all have to run back to our dorms and wait for Santa Claus to come! I'm very excited!

I have to go practice now. yes, even though it's Christmas break, the choir students must practice this week. :P Bye and have a good day!

Lucy <3

3 comments:

  1. I want tons of things for Christmas!!! You'll get really bored, so I'm not going to say much. But mainly I really want a doll, a digital camera, and an AG violin!!!! :) I REALLY narrowed it down, LOL!!! :) Merry two days till CHRISTMAS!!!!!
    Lola Bean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tehee! those are exactly the same things I want, well, I got the Camera for my B-day, even though I asked for it for Christmas, but hey, I'm not complaining, and I want My Serenity, JLY #37! Since they are both expensive, those were about the only things I asked for for Christmas! Good luck tomorrow, Lucy! And have fun at your party!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun, I can't wait to hear about how your Christmas was! I love choir concerts, Spencer just had hers. Have a wonderful Christmas/Christmas Eve. :)
    Mia

    ReplyDelete