Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Christmastide again!

I can't wait for Christmas Eve! I like it better than Christmas day for some reason. Probably because Christmas day goes by WAY too fast!

The holiday gala is on Thursday night. I'm very excited. Nellie, one of Pioneer's dolls, said that there's this girl named Anabella who will be there. She is supposed to be really popular and stuff, but I don't know her yet. Nellie says she's not very nice. O_o

Pioneer is sad because Chrissa is sold out, and she wanted her for Christmas, but oh well, there is always *drum roll* eBay! Haha!

I've gotten to know one of Pioneer's dolls quite well, Mia. She's very nice. She told me she would teach me how to ice skate at the practice rink here at Kimdale, which is awesome because I am awful at ice skating, I usually end up on ym backside and bruised when at the rink. :P

Well, I'll post more tomorrow!


Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays Lucy! With a name like Mia, she's gotta be nice :)
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. tehee! Ya I like Christmas eve better too! I think that ice-skating is one of the most wonderful things in the universe, especially right after the zamboni! My only problem is that the nearest ice-skating rink is an hour away from my house, well I'll talk to you later, Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie Smithens

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could ice-skate! But I don't know of any rinks near my house, and I probably wouldn't be very good. I like staying inside during winter, though. Christmas eve is special, and I agree Christmas day goes too fast! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!
    Lola Bean :)
    Happy two days till Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete