Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My first post

Hi! As you all know, my name is Mary-Lucia "Lucy" Kenelly, and I am the new author of this blog.

Well, for starters I'm a JLY #34, and my favorite color is purple. I'm 11. My favorite thing to do besides write is read fantasy (princesses, dragons, fairies, witches, etc.) and historical fiction (preferably about the 1800s and the Holocaust) novels. I am a student at Kimdale Academy for Young Ladies.

So, that's me. :P

Anyway, I started Kimdale last Monday. I really like it here! My dorm is on the other side of the building, away from Pioneer's other dolls' dorms. It's really cool!

Sorry for such a short first post, but I have to get off now. I'll write more later!

Bye!

Lucy <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Lucy! I love reading fantasy novels, too. Have you ever read Twilight? It's a cross between fantasy and romance. Anyways, I hope you had a great first week at Kimdale!

    Happy holidays!

    Cali***

    P.S.- I love your header picture and background. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cali! Thanks for commenting! :D

    I've read Twilight before, but it's not my absolute favorite. I like reading things set in the time of Ella Enchanted and such. ;)

    Happy Holidays!

    Lucy <3

    ReplyDelete