Thursday, December 31, 2009

A post from Katie

Wow, today is the last day of 2009. Tomorrow will be a whole new year! It seems like yesterday I was struggling to keep my eyes open as I waited for AG to update their site, lol.

Anyway, I shall now talk about Lanie. I love her. She is adorable. I am going to save up my money this year so that I can buy her. I just love her! If I do buy her, I am going to change her name a bit. Instead of pronouncing it Lay-nie, I am going to pronounce it Lah-nie. I just don't think Lay-nie suits her well. She looks more of a Lah-nie to me. :P

I especially love the outfit she is wearing on the cover of her second book, Lanie's Real Adventures. I just can't get over how darn cute she is! She kind of reminds me of one of my brother's best friends, M., who is a girl. M. looks a lot like Lanie, except for the eye color and the curls. O_O

Now, for my New Year's Eve plans:

-Relax
-Read
-Write
-Have family come over for dinner.
-Watch fireworks
-Stay up late
-Check AG site

Yeah, not very exciting, but oh well. Gotta go tend to other activities of sorts no, so I shall now bid thee farewell (old fashioned style! Lol!)

Katie >.<

2 comments:

  1. Lanie is super cute and her collection is, too. I can't wait to see her collection officially on American Girl!
    Happy New Year, Katie!!!

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the best part of New Years Eve is sitting around, so it's okay that your plans aren't exciting :) Mine aren't either, and that's the beauty of it :D
    Happy New Years!!!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete