Sunday, December 20, 2009

Getting the Christmas tree!

Hello all! Merry *early* Christmas!

I will make a Picasa album of my trip to get Pioneer's Christmas tree soon. It was 2 weeks ago I believe, but oh well.

I am so excited for Christmas! It is my absolute most very favorite day ever! I love it even more than my birthday! Kimdale is having a holiday gala, but I won't be mingling because I'm in the school Christmas choir! I'll be singing songs there. We will be singing, "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing", "O Christmas Tree", "Jingle Bell Rock", "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", and then "O Night Divine." We will also sing, "I have a little Dreidel" for the Jewish dolls at Kimdale.

And now, I present unto you the glory of my Christmas wishlist:

Winter Pajamas for Dolls
Holiday Shoe Set for Dolls
Flute Set
A pet!
This gorgeous dress
Best Dressed Black Dress

So, that is my wishlist. The chances of getting every single of these items are slim to none, but I really want at least 1 thing from here.

I have to go Christmas shopping now, so I will post later.


Lots of warm and funzy feelings,

Lucy >.<

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great Christmas. I can't wait for the pictures! I am fairly new to blogging too. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me or added my blog to your favorites.

    Mia
    www.americangirllovermia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete