Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh it's lovely weather for...



... for a sleigh ride together with youuuu! Haha, that's my (Ruthie) favorite Christmas song.

We don't have snow here in Texas yet, but TOMORROW it is supposed to snow! Pioneer is very excited, even though the school won't be closing down 'unless a major news source announces our district will be closed due to inclement weather', which is lame. :P

And, guess what? Tomorrow is Pioneer's birthday! Yup, she turns ** tomorrow! Whoo-hoo! She is even more excited due to the snow prediction and that it's on a Friday! Yay!

Us dolls decided to do some 'snooping' on Pioneer's birthday presents. Well, we climbed out Pioneer's bedroom window and went to her mom's car. We peeked through the windows and through the trunk window and guess what we saw?

An American Girl doll-sized box!

Isn't that uber exciting? I wonder what doll it is?!

Well, I guess we'll found out tomorrow after Pioneer gets home from school! Yay!

Really truly,

Ruthie

P.S. Pioneer is posting real quick. Random, I know, but here is what a custom doll of me would look like:

Samantha Parkington's eyes
Rebecca Rubin's face mold
An auburn, wavy wig with bangs

Oh, and I'm mad. I missed the Grammy's (spelling?) last night!

2 comments:

  1. Be sure to post about what doll you get, Pioneer!!! Happy b-day :-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I cannot wait to see who it is! That's awesome that she's getting a doll.
    Mia

    ReplyDelete