Saturday, August 1, 2009

Dark, gloominess

Hi everyone. By the time you'll be reading this, we'll probably still be in a box. Pioneer is writing this for me, Mia. We told her what to say.

This is a scheduled post.

We are crammed in a dark, gloomy, yucky, smelly cardboard box. Each of us is individually wrapped up so we don't get scratched or anything. Bleh.

I hate this box!!!!!! HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE it! It's so bleh in here! My sisters and I talk to each other through the paper, but it's still very uncomfortable. Kirsten is on top of me, and she keeps fidgeting around. Bloopedy blep.

I wanna hurry up and MOVE already!

I want Murron and Iseult!

I want the 2 new outfits!

I want the surprise!

I want a bunch of stuff!

I want some couture!

You can tell I'm crabby right now. Sorry. It's just so HOT in here and stuffy. Why did I ahev to come in tights and a sweater?

I don't know when we can post again. I am going to try to take a nap though, and maybe talk more with my sisters. Bye.

A very grumpy Mia.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're in there! Hope you get out soon! Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I know what the Surprise is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get out soon, too, Mia!!!

    Cali***
    crazyforcali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete