Saturday, August 22, 2009

New background

Hi guys! It's Molly!

First of all, do y'all like the new background? We changed it since it's almost Fall. I think it's pretty!!

And second of all, tonight is Kirsten's play! It starts in 30 minutes, and is 3 hours long!! Kirsten is already there rehearsing one last time with her group, and we have the party set up and everything! We will most likely make a Picasa out of it, so it will be up either tomorrow or Monday! Yay!

It's going to be a sleepover party in Nellie's dorm, since no one is sharing it with her. We're very excited!!!!

Sorry for the short post! Here, we'll entertain you with a picture of Murron and Iseult, even though they won't be here for a while. :( *These are not my pictures, they come from the official American Girl website.

Murron is ready for Camp!!!!!







Iseult is going to bed after a long day at Camp with her BFF Murron!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely LOVE your new background!
    Good luck Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background!!! It is very fallish ;-) Break a leg, Kirsten!

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool background! Good luck to Kirsten! I hope Murron and Iseult come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I didn't comment earlier, I thought I had already commented. I love your new backround. It is beautiful and it reminds me of fall. I watched your youtube videos, they were great! Kirsten was the first doll that Ellaine got. I know she already performed her play but break a leg Kirsten! Murron and Iseult look very pretty in those pictures, I hope you can get them soon.
    Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely new BG! Orange is my favourite colour :D
    I hope Kirsten's play went well :)

    ReplyDelete