Monday, August 10, 2009

Pullips



So, as we said earlier, Pioneer isn't really interested in Pullips. Well, she was looking at them and saw all the cute dolls. So, now she might get one. But MAYBE. This phase might only last a day again. If she does, she'll only want 1 or 2, so it's no big deal if she does permanently become obsessed with them, right? She said she really wants this one. *THESE ARE NOT OUR PICTURES. THEY COME FROM THE OFFICIAL PULLIP WEBSITE www.thevalleyofthedolls.com.
That one's name is Moonstone, and she's only 4-5"! She seems really cute, and she's not VERY expensive, so we might like ehr if she comes to live with Pioneer. Pioneer also wants the one with the black lace up there. The on on the right is Cinciallgra, and she's expensive! So, if Pioneer gets any, those are probably the only ones she'll get. A mini Pullip and a regular Pullip. I actually think they're pretty, don't you? Pioneer thinks Moonstone would be either Cinciallgra's little sister or adopted niece-daughter. Probably sister.

Remember, this is just a thought. Pioneer doesn't know if she'll get those Pullips or not. If she does, those will most likely be her only two and that's it. She'll never doubt getting a new AG doll though! Heehee!

I don't think we should tell Beckie about the Pullips... she might get even angrier! Aaaah!

Love,

Molly

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Sorry I haven't commented in soooooo long. I have been on vacation.
    Don't worry, I think Rebecca will get over it.
    I like the pullip dolls but I don't want one.
    I still think I know what the surprise is.
    Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute Pullips . I think Rebecca will get over it if you purchase one, too.

    Cali***
    crazyforcali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like those pullips you mentioned, they're very cute! I hope pioneer is able to get them, even though Rebecca won't be too happy at first!

    ReplyDelete