Thursday, August 20, 2009

Message Boards and other things

Hi guys!!! It's Molly! Guess what? Last night, Pioneer finally joined 2 message boards!!!! She joined the Our Dolls message board and the American Girl Fan message board! She might join AGPT, but she has to talk to her mom about it first. She also wants to join American Girl Fans Message Board, but they're taking a hiatus from letting people register. :(. Does anyone belong to that message board????? If so, will you please comment and tell us what it's like?

So, if you ever want to search for her, her username is pioneerfan04 on everything.

Anyway, I've been taking over this blog lately. Do you think I should rename this blog to "Molly and her sisters' Extraordinary Blog!" or not? I don't know if Sam would really like that, so I don't know. Comment and tell us what you think about changing the name (We might not, even if everyone says we should, we're just seeing what y'all think) please!

Oh, and since summer's almost over, Pioneer was thinking of doing a Summer Photo Shoot! There's this nice little park by Pioneer's house, so she might take a picture of some of us modeling by the trees! Doesn't that sound fun?

Also, Pioneer doesn't really like Felicity's purple meet dress. She likes Felicity's old meet dress. Which one do y'all guys like?




OR
*Felicity's purple dress came from American Girl and her rose outfit came from Google





I also really like her rose outfit better. Maybe, when Pioneer gets her, she could get Felicity's rose outfit off of eBay? That would be a good idea. I just don't think the purple outfit suits Felicity!

*sighs* School starts Monday. And there's a rumor going around the school that they may change Kimdale's name to Night Valley!!! Either Night Valley or Star Valley. That means our school would be changed to "Night Valley School for Young Ladies" or "Star Valley School for Young Ladies"! I think that Night/Star Valley sounds more attractive, but I don't think that the mayor should just randomly change the city's name!!!! Maybe they should change it to "Kimdale Valley" or something. They have to keep Kimdale in the city. They have to!

Well, I guess it's not that big of a deal, after all, Kimdale was just founded in 2000, so it wouldn't like changing America's name to Fish or something.

Bleh. I have to go now... time to go sign up for art clubs and stuff!!!!

Love,

Molly

6 comments:

  1. It's cool that you joined a couple message boards- Sunny wants to join one, too but she might wait a little while.
    Maybe you could change this blog to Samantha, Molly & Their Sisters' Extraordinary Blog because you are writing on it more lately and Samantha might get upset if you change the name completely.
    I like both of Felicity's "meet" dresses but the rose one is very pretty and I don't know why AG retired it!
    I can't believe the mayor might rename the city! If he does rename it I hope he changes it to Kimdale Valley because at least part of the town name is the same.
    BTW, thanks for commenting on my blog! :-) ;-) ;-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cali!

    Thanks for the suggestion! I think I might change the name to that!

    Yes, I do hope that the mayor changes the name to "Kimdale Valley"! It be too much of a change!

    Thanks for commenting!

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Molly!
    If you changed the name of this blog, I think you should change it to the name of your school, or maybe
    A look in the life of... and then post their name on the titles or something. If you are going to change the name, make sure it's really the one you want, because it took us like, six times to get ours right
    Amazing American Girl Dolls
    Mia's Marvolous life
    Mia's magical life
    Sisters In Heart
    THE sisters In Heart
    Sisters In ♥! Yeah, wow!
    Then for more names you could do,
    AG's place to be,
    or
    Molly and sisters Musings
    Wow! Alot of suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Congrats on joining 2 message boards, I hope you like them. I agree with Cali about your blog's name. It should have both your name and Samantha's name in it. I like both of Felicity dresses, they are both so pretty, but I think Ag should have made the purple dress light green so that it would match her eyes. I don't know what to say about the city's name. I think that the mayor should just leave it as it is, but Kimdale Valley also sounds pretty, and it does have some of its original name in it.
    Thanks for telling me about your perfect JLY, wait, I think I already said that, oh well.
    I hope your school is super-duper fun. Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on joining the message boards! They're a lot of fun!
    I don't know if you should change your blog name or not. If you keep doing most of the posting, than I think that you should change it. I like the idea of using both of your names too.
    I like Felicity's rose garden dress better, too. It goes better with her hair color and complection.
    Kimdale Valley would be a neat name, and wouldn't be totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Molly!
    Congrats on joining a message board-they can be quite addicting.
    I like Felicity's Rose Garden dress better because it's more accurate...although I do like the Traveling gown simply because it's my fave color (lavender!).
    I like Kimdale Valley...or just Kimdale...but I have friends who live in a Star Valley already, so that'd be confusing if there was another.

    -Maura

    ReplyDelete