Sunday, August 9, 2009

Unusual

Hi guys, it's Molly again.

So yesterday when I signed off my sisters and I tried to cheer Beckie up by imitating my auntie (who is very mean and has a rather large nose), but when we started to imitate her, Beckie jumped up and screamed as loud as she could, "LEAVE ME ALONE!" and stormed off. We were all shocked because usually Beckie doesn't yell. She wouldn't even hurt a fly! But now she was screaming!

So, I told Kirsten to go try to talk to Beckie. Kirsten came out minutes later and told Nellie to go try. Nellie came out seconds later and told Nicki to try. Nicki came out immediately and told Ruthie to try, but Ruthie only knocked on Beckie's door, and was told to go away. Mia tried next, but didn't even knock before she was told to stay away. Sam finally tried, but Beckie told her she didn't want to talk to her. It was my turn after Sam.

I knocked on Beckie's door, and Beckie hollered, "Who is it?"

Me: Molly.
Beckie: Come in.
*all my sisters stared at each other in shock as I opened the door*
Me: Beckie, what's wrong?
Beckie: I don't want to talk about it.
Me: Yes you do.
Beckie: No I don't.
Me: We both know you are dying to let it out.
Beckie: No.
Me: Yes.
Beckie: No.
Me: Yes.
Beckie: No.
Me: Yes.
Beckie: NO!
Me: Yes.
Beckie: No!
Me: No!
Beckie: YES! Oh, wait... darn it!
Me: Haha! Now, come on. Tell me.
Beckie: Fine, I will.
Me: I'm all ears.
Beckie: Well, you know how Pioneer is ordering Murron and Iseult soon?
Me: Yes...
Beckie: Well, I'm jealous.
Me: WHAT?!?
Beckie: I'M WORRIED THAT PIONEER WILL LOVE MURRON AND ISEULT BETTER!
Me: Becks, Pioneer loves us all the same!
Beckie: Well, I'm the newest doll!
Me: You and I arrived on the same day!
Beckie: Pioneer opened you first!
Me: Becks!
Beckie: Well it's true!
Me: I can't believe you, of all the dolls, are jealous.
Beckie: Well someone started a rumor that Pioneer was going to make one of the new dolls a time traveler.
Me: Yeah right. Which one of our sisters?
Beckie: Ummmm....... well....... ummmm.... I CHECKED PIONEER'S EMAIL!
Me: You don't know the password!
Beckie: Darn!
Me: Besides, so what if one of them is a time traveler? It's not the end of the world!
Beckie: What if they want to be in 1914 with me?
Me: They could pretend to be Ana!
Beckie: Nope. There's only one Ana and she is stuck in 1914.
Me: C'mon Becks. Let's go.
Beckie: NO!
Me: You can't stay cooped up in here forever.
Beckie: *narrows her eyes into slits and says through her teeth* Watch me, Molly McIntire. You just watch.
Me: *I rasberry her*
Beckie: *wipes the spit off of her face* Yuck!
Me: Heehee!


And then I left. I can't believe Beckie is acting like Sam did! It must be a thing with new dolls.


Love,

Molly

2 comments:

  1. Poor Beckie! I hope she feels better and realizes that Pioneer will always love her ;-)

    Cali***
    crazyforcali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she seems really upset. At least you were able to talk to her.
    I hope she knows that Pioneer loves all of her dolls the same.

    ReplyDelete