Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sorry and HOLY GUACAMOLE!


Hi guys! It's Molly. I'm so sorry for not posting on here in 2 days! We've been very busy preparing for school, since it starts next Monday!

And HOLY GUACAMOLE, we have 16 followers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you to ALL of our followers! I can't believe we have 16 already!!!!! That's great!!!!! I can't say how much I thank you guys! Y'all are awesome!!!! I am so happy!!!!!

We're ready for school! There's going to be a party in the cafeteria Sunday night that we're all going to. It's like a little end-of-summer celebration. I can't wait! Nicki and Kirsten are wearing their summer outfits (they're the only ones with summer outfits!) and Mia called the AG B&B Atlanta shirt, so I'm kind of angry that I have to wear my Meet Outfit all the time! I need my Camp Outfit!!! I tried to convince Pioneer (she's starting to go by Katie Kenelly on her posts, but it's easier for me to say Pioneer) to get some outfits instead of dolls, but then she got really mad at me for saying I don't want Murron and Iseult to ever come.

Pioneer promised she'll ask for a few outfits for her birthday and for Christmas, but for now she wants some dolls.

Oh, and guess what? Ruthie from Ruthie's View got us thinking about Halloween (or Hallow's/Hollow's Eve as Kirsten likes to put it), and we've decided what we're going to do... we're going to go to a pumpkin patch and pick some pumpkins there!!!!!! We've never done it before, but we've heard that at some pumpkin patches, they have rides and sometimes a ferris wheel or something! We're really excited (Rebecca is still pouty though)!

Well, I just wanted to update you on a few thingermabobbers. I posted a random picture of Beckie that I thought was pretty.

Love,

Molly


4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I've never been to a pumpkin patch before. I hope you have a lot of fun! Good luck on your first day of school. We don't go start school for another couple of weeks but we are going to move onto the campus on Friday. I like that word "thingermabobbers". Well BYE!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that summer celebration sounds fun! So does going to a pumpkin patch. I've never actually been to one but Sunny has and she went on a hay ride there. By the way, that's a pretty picture of Beckie! ;-)

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture!
    Congrats on 16 followers!
    I'm glad that you're all ready for school! Have fun at the party. Going to a pumpkin patch sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Thanks for telling me about your perfect JLY!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete