Friday, August 14, 2009

Felicity Merriman *UPDATED*

Hi guys! It's Molly.

Okay, it's official. Pioneer wants Felicity Merriman. (*This photo is from americangirl.wikia.com)

Pioneer really wants Felicity's Town Fair outfit, but it's retitired, so she'll probably get one off eBay or get one that someone made to look like it.

Pioneer's cousin has Felicity, and she has grown out of AG, so maybe Pioneer can ask her cousin for Felicity.... LOL jk! That cousin is mean sometimes. And she probably wouldn't give any of her dolls to Pioneer anyway.

Pioneer also wants Elizabeth's Summer Gown, but that's retired also. Speaking of retired things, they retired Kirsten's Midsummer Outfit FAST! Didn't it just come out, like, in May or something? It looked so good on Kirsten! Unfortunately, Pioneer didn't get the chance to buy it. :(. Kisten would have LOVED it! Oh well. There's always eBay.

So, anyway, Pioneer wants Felicity now. Just felt like telling y'all.


Love,

Molly

*UPDATED*

Hi guys, nothing special, I just didn't want to write a second post. Tonight is Meet the Teacher night! Yay! My sisters and I have decided to go together, meet our teachers, and then have a sleepover! I'm really excited!

When I checked my mailbox this morning, I found a letter from the school (Kimdale doesn't like to deliver notes personally to the students, it takes too long). I opened it and it said:

Dear Miss Molly McIntire,
Your new homeroom teacher for the 2009/2010 school year
at Kimdale Boarding School for Young Ladies is Ms. Valerie Lamb.
She will be teaching you Irish Literature each school day. She
will explain the schedule to you this evening at 5:30 PM when you go to meet her. Her room number is 5 A. You will find a map of the
school in your envelope is also included.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Miss Allona Perkinson
Headmisstress of Kimdale

I really love Miss P.'s name, Allona. It was the first time I have ever heard her first name. I think it is one of the prettiest names in the whole wide world!

Anyway, I can't wait to meet my teacher! Her last name is Lamb, so hopefully she'll be as nice as a lamb. But, Nellie and Sam (unfortunately) got a teacher named MISS FROUCHY!!! Isn'ttaht awful?!?!?!? It won't be the Miss Frouchy from Sam's books, that's for sure, because she's stuck in 1905. But it could be her brother's granddaughter or something like that! Aaaah!!!

Love, again,

Molly

7 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I think that Felicity is a great choice!
    She is so pretty. She has really long hair.
    Did you know that under her dress there is an undergarment, so it's like you get 2 dresses!
    I am going to start making my blog now.
    BYE!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity is really pretty! I hope you can get the Town Fair dress for her. Congratulations!

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I will add you to my favorite blog list right now!
    BYE!
    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Felicity seems like a great choice. It'll be awesome if you got the Town fair outfit too. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore your blog too!
    Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Felicity is very pretty! I hope Pioneer is able to get her. Dollies Dressmaker makes some good recreations of the town fair outfit, and there's some recreations of Elizabeth's summer outfit on ebay too.
    Good luck with your meet the teacher night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope Mrs. Frouchy is nice to Sam and Nellie. Have a good time meeting your new teacher!

    - Marisol from Amazing A.G. Dolls (My Adorable Dolls)

    ReplyDelete