Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hi everyone!


Hi guys! It's Katie Kenelly now. It seems like Molly has been taking over this blog! :)

First of all, I would like to thank all 14 of my followers! Thank you all so much! You guys are great! :)

Second, I am still thinking about which AG doll I want. I wouldn't order her for a while, but still it's always fun to think about which AG doll you want. ;)

I am stuck on all of those dolls! They're all so pretty! I might not get the doll that y'all vote for the most (unless it's the one I REALLY want), I just wanted to know which doll y'all recommend.

Third, we're going to start posting more pics on this blog! Yay!

And fourth, Elizabeth's Holiday Gown (*This picture belongs to American Girl) reminds me of Christmas. Yes, I know, it IS supposed to remind me of Christmas, but her gown gives me an extra special feeling about Christmas. I guess because I wanted it so bad when I was little for Christmas, I don't know. It just gives me an extra happiness boost about Christmas. :P

I only have the rest of this week and next week until school starts! Aaaaahhh!


Love,

Katie Kenelly

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    My Mom just said that I could make my blog again!!! I will make it first thing in the morning! Yay! Thanks for being my friend for so long and being so nice to me! I will comment and tell you what it is called tomorrow.
    BYE!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    P.S. I love Elizabeth's Christmas Gown too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED YOUR MAKING YOUR BLOG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU for being our friend so long!!!!!!!!! I think you were the first commenter on this blog, or the second, but you have commented the most on this blog! :)

    ~pioneerfan04 :) :)

    ReplyDelete