Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I CAN Post!

Yay! I can post! We haven't packed the computers up yet, so yay! But, that's not the point of this post. I have a confession to make:

The dolls don't know about the surprise.

Yep. I haven't told them about getting a surprise yet. Every time they get on I quickly delete the surprise hints so they won't see it. So, don't tell them! I can't wait to tell y'all what it is and show the dolls! But the dolls won't know until the day the surprise arrives. I don't know when I'll order the surprise, but it'll be soon.

Shhh!

Katie Kenelly

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you could post today!!! ;-) (By the way, my lips are sealed!)

    Cali***
    crazyforcaliblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, pioneerfan.... This is Madeline, from Doll Diaries. I hope you can see this. I like your website alot!!! Maybe you could add pictures! Thank you for looking at my website. I am trying to make it more poupular, do you mind sending the link to your friends! I am adding your page as a link to my website, too. Please go on MY FRIENDS AND THEIR DOLLS page on my website. I would like it if you would follow the instructions so you can be on my website. Anyway, great site! I will tell my friends!!! ByE! Love, madeline

    ReplyDelete