Thursday, July 9, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! It's Kirsten!!!

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW! I JUST WANT TO GO AND SLAP NELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED:

We were sitting at lunch together, eating and stuff, when Miss P. comes over to us.

Miss P.: Girls, about yesterday, I was so furious that I forgot to ask for proof that you know it was the girls. When I talked to them yesterday, they asked if I had proof. Well, I didn't, so they were dismissed. Now, where did you find this information?

Sam: It's on our blog! She wrote it on there!
Miss P: Would you mind coming to my office and showing me?
Sam: Yes ma'am.

When we were in her office:

Sam: NO!
Miss P.: What?
Sam: Nellie deleted her post!
Mia: What? Let me see!
Miss P.: Mia, what are you doing?
Mia: I'm a computer freak. I know all sorts of things.
Miss P.: Oh.
Mia: Miss P.?
Miss P.: Yes?
Mia: Umm, well, someone came into your office and made it so that you can't view this post Nellie wrote!
Miss P.: What!?!?!?
Rebecca: Ohhhhhh!!! 
Miss P.: Girls..... 
Mia: Please believe us! 
Miss P.: Well, let's check the computer and see if anyone did come in. Yup, it says here at 12:45 yesterday someone logged onto the computer and went to www.samanthassisters.blogspot.com and erased something. I go to lunch at 12:30 and don't come back until 1:30, I only stay here to eat on Thursdays, which is today. 
Mia: Oh, Miss P. we are terribly sorry! We promise to find a way to show you! Please believe us! We will have something by tomorrow!
Miss P.: Yes, yes. Carry on with lunch now! 




Oh no! Miss P. is mad at us! How can we ever prove it to her that Nellie did those things! 



Oh! 

Kirsten 

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! This sounds like a serious problem. I still can't believe Nellie would do all those terrible things! It kinda reminds me of the way Tara acted at Edgewater Elementary.

    - Chrissa from My Adorable Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kirsten!
    I've been wanting to comment, but my computer won't let me :( I'm glad you're entering my contest! I know your photo will be good :D I'm so sorry about Nellie. That seems so unlike her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, this could get messy! :P
    I hope you're able to find something. I would go talk to Nellie. She knows what she did was wrong, she probably just wants a friend and was too brain washed to think about it. If you really talk to her a appeal to her better nature, she might confess. She doesn't need C.C., Massie, or Annabella for her friends, she has you guys!

    ~Avery~

    PS: I love the new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Avery, maybe Nellie is trying to get friends, and if you are kind to her, things will probably get sorted out.
    Does Miss P. like your blog? :P
    I <3 the new layout!

    ReplyDelete