Monday, July 27, 2009

Updates, updates, updates.

Hi guys! We ahven't been writing here very much lately, but thanks again to ALL our followers and commenters! Y'all are awesome!

Anyway, we've changed the background again. You're probably going, "UGH, AGAIN?!?". But, we like to mix things up every once in a while.

Here are some updates:

-Pioneer doesn't know when she'll order the dolls and outfits and surprise.

-The next doll Pioneer saves up for is going to be a JLY #27 named after the character in Pioneer's favorite book, Someone Named Eva by Joan M. Wolf. We don't know when we'll get her, though.


Only 2 updates. "ONLY 2?!?!?!?!?!" You say. Well, we'll be posting a LOT when schools starts and all that stuff. Well, not a lot, but maybe 1 long post a day. We won't be able to post every day, because Pioneer is going to start at a new school the same day we start at Kimdale, and we can't post without her here for some reason in the doll world, so yeah. We'll probably do some scheduled posts, MAYBE, but we don't know. We just felt like posting right now.


Love,

all 8 of us.

3 comments:

  1. I have heard of that book, but I just can't bear to read another book about World War 2. It's to sad for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Cali. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yours is great, too! I really like the black and white background.

    Cali***
    crazyforcali.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I LOVE that book! Someone named Eva, I mean. I haven't finished it yet, but I started it a couple of days ago and I LOVE it! Thanks for talking about it, if you didn't I'd be deprived of a good boook :D and since you recommended one for me. I will recommend one to you. Read the "Inkheart" series! they're WAY better than the movie, you don't have to, I'm just returning a favour :)

    ReplyDelete