Monday, July 13, 2009

Never mind!

Never mind about the last post! We figured it out! Pioneer didn't notice the 'settings' bar at the top! Heehee! Sorry! Oh, and update on Nellie:

Well, it's Nicki, and here's what happened when we talked to Nellie about her hacking into Miss P.'s computer:

Me: Nellie *I'm running to catch up with her in the hallway* wait up!
Nellie: *spins around* Oh, it's you, the tattletale.
Me: Nellie, please! We're doll sisters! Hear me out!
Nellie: *leans against wall* Fine, what do you want?
Me: Nellie, why are you doing these things? First you become the 'delinquent' all the teachers are after, then you hack into the headmistress's computer! Nellie, that's against the law!
Nellie: What? I didn't hack into the computer!
Me: Yes, you did! Who else would've?
Nellie: I don't know! But I swear to you I did NOT hack into a computer! That is way too bad! I wouldn't want to get arrested!
Me: THEN WHO HACKED INTO THE COMPUTER?!?!?
Nellie: Ummm..... ummm...
Me: Nellie, I know you know who did it, and you just don't want to get them in trouble.
Nellie: I promised her I wouldn't tell.
Me: Nellie, I'm your sister!
Nellie: I promised!
Me: Nellie!
Nellie: Fine! It was.....
Me: Yes?
Nellie: It was..... okay it was Anabella! She saw me type in the username and password into the blog and wrote it down, then hacked into Miss P.'s computer!

Suddenly, Nellie bursted into tears! Luckily, the bathroom was right next to us, and it's a one girl restroom on this side of the floor, so I ran her into it, and handed her some tissues.

Me: Okay, Nellie, tell me what's going on.
Nellie: *blows her nose and leans against the wall* Okay, well, you see, you know how I've always been pretty quiet and stuff?
Me: Yes.
Nellie: Well, I was sick of that, and I wanted people to know me and I wanted to be popular, and when I met Anabella and found out she was a Queen Bee, I took a shot at being nice to her, and then I became her new BFF. So, I started acting like her so I could stay friends with her, but I didn't act like her accidentally, I did it on purpose. Then, before you know it, I'm doing it on accident. And when I saw my post, I tried not to let it bother me, but I just felt so bad.
Me: So all this happened just so you would be popular?
Nellie: Yes. And I feel so bad!
Me: Well, we have to tell this to Miss P. right now.
Nellie: But what if Anabella gets kicked out of school?
Me: That would be good.

And then we walked and rounded up our other sisters, and then marched to Miss P.'s office. I knocked on the door, and heard Miss P.'s delicate voice say, "You may come in!"

Miss P.: Why, girls, hello. And Nellie, it's a surprise to see you with your sisters again.
Nellie: I know.
Miss P.: Now, what do you girls want to tell me?
Me: Not us, Nellie.
Miss P.: Nellie, you can have a seat right there, and the rest of you must go outside and wait on the bench by my door.
Me: Yes, ma'am.

As soon as we shut the door, we all huddled up and whispered quietly. Then, after about 10 minutes, Miss P. opened the door and told us to come in, and we sat down on the sofa in her office.

Miss P.: Now, girls, Nellie has told me that what you all told me was true, and that Anabella was the one that hacked into the computer.
*We all nod our heads*
Miss P.: So, Nellie, your punishment is to only write an apology note to the Mini Dolls and read it aloud to them, and to say sorry to all the dolls you put notes on, and to say sorry to all the girls that live in the dorms that you threw rocks at. Oh, and the paper is due by 5 o'clock today and you must read it aloud to them right after I tell you whether or not the letter is appropriate or not. Understood?
Nellie: *nods her head while looking at her shoes*
Miss P.: Thank you for telling me the truth Nellie. It's not always easy to tell the truth, especially when it means you might get in trouble or your friends might get in trouble.
Nellie: Your welcome.
Miss P.: Now, I will call in Anabella and talk to her. Nellie, you stay here with me and Anabella. Nicki, Beckie, Sam, Kirsten, Mia, Molly and Ruthie, you girls can go. '
Me: Yes ma'am.



So, that's all we heard. Nellie wants to post now about what happened with her, Anabella, and Miss P. after we left. Bye! Love, Nicki.

Hi guys! It's Nellie, and first of all I just wanted to say sorry for the way I've acted on this blog. Now, let me tell you what happened when my sisters left Miss P.'s office:

Miss P.: *she's talking on the phone to the lunch lady, who is going to bring Bananbella to the office, since it's lunchtime*
Miss P.: *hangs up*

Then, the door opens, and Anabella comes in and sits in the other chair. She looks angry.

Miss P.: Anabella, how nice to see you stomping in like a lady!
Me: *I snicker a little at the sarcastic remark*
Anabella: *her face turns bright red*
Miss P.: Now, Anabella, I hear you were the one that lead the horrible events on the Fourth of July.
Anabella: You don't have any proof!
Miss P.: Yes, I do. Nellie admitted that you were the ones causing all the trouble, and you were the one that hacked into my computer.
Anabella: *snaps her head in my direction and glares at me, and says through her teeth* How could you?
Miss P.: Anabella!
Anabella: *turns her head to face Miss P., and makes a puppy-dog face. She widens her eyes REALLY big and makes them look wet* Those things ARE true, Miss P., and I feel so bad. I don't know what came over me! Will you ever forgive me? *makes her lower lip stick out and makes it tremble, like she's about to cry*
Miss P.: I have forgiven you, but you are suspended.
Anabella: *jumps out of her seat* WHAT?!?!?!?!?!!?
Miss P.: Yup.
Anabella: For how long?
Miss P.: Until I contact your owner and tell her that you can come back.
Anabella: That's not fair!
Miss P.: What? Would you rather I call the police and report you for hacking into my computer? I think that this is entirely fair compared to jail. Now, go pack your bags, and I will call a cab for you.
Anabella: *turns to me, bends down by my ear, and whispers* I will get you for this, Nellie. Don't think I won't. I'll be back.
Miss P.: Nellie you may go also.
Me: Thank you Miss P.

When I walked out Anabella was already long gone. I looked around, saw no one, and jumped up in the air and let out a whoop. It felt wonderful to finally have all those lies and such off my back! I felt free and light!


A few minutes later, me and my sisters were called up with C.C. and Massie to go say bye to Bananabella. We all walked up to the front of the school, and waited for Bananabella to come. Soon after, we turned and saw her lugging 4 HUGE suitcases and kicking a cardboard box in front of her. The sight of her made me laugh! She glared at me.

Miss P.: *twirling the keys to the achool door* Do you need any help, Anabella?
Anabella: *barks back* No!
Miss P.: A taxi will be here to pick you up in 10 minutes.
Anabella: You didn't even call a chauffer for a limo??!?!??
Miss P.: That's ridiculous! Why would I do that?
Anabella: Well I ARRIVED here in a limo!
Miss P.: So?
Anabella: UGH!

We all waited for a few more minutes, and, sure enough, a taxi pulled up. The driver hopped out and opened the back door for Anabella. She handed him all her suitcases and put the cardboard box next to her in her seat. The driver swung the suitcases into the trunk and slammed it shut. He hopped back into the front and turned the car back on. Anabella rolled her window down, and waved to C.C. and Massie.

Anabella: Bye C.C. and Issie! Don't worry, I'll be back! I love you guys like sisters!
C.C. and Issie: Right back at ya, Bella!
Anabella: An you guys! *she looks at me and my sisters* I'll see to y'all when I come back from suspension! Have a HORRIBLE summer!
Me: We'll NOT miss you too! Bye!
My sisters: *they all laugh*

Then, Anabella was driven away by the taxi driver, and the yellow cab slowly faded out of sight. When it was all gone, and C.C. and Issie were inside with Miss P., my sisters and I all clapped and hugged each other. But, as we were walking inside, my cell phone buzzed in my purse. I flipped it open, and saw a new text. When I opened it, I saw something a little creepy:

Anabella: I will see you soon, my deary! >:) *evil laugh*

I almost screamed, but I covered my mouth, deleted the message, and shoved my phone back in my purse.

Well, let's hope when she comes back that she's nice!

Love,

Nellie


3 comments:

  1. Yay Nellie!
    All of you dolls are really good at writing scripts. You should write a play!
    Wow! That post was long!
    Don't get me wrong, I like long posts.

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    P.S. I'm back from camp, oubviously.
    It was super-duper fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that Nellie made up with all of you.... FINALLY! Yay! : )
    We're still waiting for Marisol and Chrissa to make up with me and the other dolls, though. : (

    - Mia at My Adorable Dolls


    -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys made up :) And yay for long posts! ;)

    ReplyDelete