Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update on Second Thoughts

Okay, press the play button on the Surprise. Pioneer is still getting that same thing. Also, it's Nellie, and in the last article I was at a friends dorm. Well, I was at Anabelle's, and here's what happened:

Lunch:
A.B.: Hey Ella!
Me: Hi.
C.C.: Ella, sit by ME today!
Me: Okay.
A.B.: So, you guys wanna hang out at my dorm after lunch? I finally got it all set up!
The rest of us: Sure!

A.B.'s Dorm:
Me: Wow, ummm, nice posters?!?!?!?! *there's only pictures of her modeling on the AG website and stuff*
A.B.: Thanks! Everytime i go on eBay or AG or something, and I see a pic of a JLY #27 modeling clothes, I print that pic out large as I can and put it on my wall.
Me: Great hobby.
A.B.: I know!
C.C.: *spread out on A.B.'s bed looking at her makeup* Hey, Belle, do you, like, have any extra perfume I could borrow?
A.B.: No, you know I don't share my perfume!
C.C.: Well, soooooory!
A.B.: Whatevs.
Massie: Guys, guess what?
Me: What?
Issie: Saturday's the 4th of July!
C.C.: Oh, yeah! You know how y'all are sleeping over Friday?
All of us: Yeah.
C.C.: Well, Saturday y'all can stay the whole day and we can have a party!
A.B.: PERFECTO EXCELLENTO!
Me: *I start laughing at Belle's weird compliment*
C.C.: We can go watch the fireworks at the park on campus, and have another sleepover, oooh and make cakes and cookies and stuff and have karaoke night, except singing patriotic songs like "The Star-Spangled Banner" and "You're a Grand Old Flag!"
Me: Oh, my sister Rebecca loves "You're a Grand Old Flag!"!!!!
C.C.: She can come too! Oh, and we can make invitations now and send them out, oh how about deliver them to everyone in person, oh and--
A.B.: EVERYBODY BE QUIET!
We all stare silently.
A.B.: This party is only for us, and nobody else. We are a Clique, and we are BFFs too, so we only hang out with each other, capiche?
We all gulp and nod our heads.
A.B.: We're definitely doing all of that, C.C., but we need to think of a Clique name. What should we call ourselves?
C.C.: The Perfumees!
A.B.: What?!
Issie: Umm, 4 musketeers!
A.B.: BOOOORING!
Me: How about....... the We're cool, you're sooo not crew? And we can call ourselves the W.C.Y.S.N.C. for short!
A.B.: Hmmmm..... mean, cool..... I like it! WCYSNC IT IS!
We all cheer.




Hmmm, I'm starting to like Anabella!


Love,

Nellie

No comments:

Post a Comment