Friday, July 31, 2009

Packing

Hellooooooooooo everyone! This is Pioneer posting (you're probably thinking, "WHAAAAT?!?"). Yes, I am finally posting. I'm going to start posting on here more often.

So, I'm moving Wednesday. This blog will still be the same, but the dolls won't be writing on here for a while. I might do some scheduled posts or something, I don't know.

I just packed all the dollies up. :'(. All 8 of them. We're moving on either Wednesday or Thursday. I don't know when the dolls will be able to post again.

You're probably wondering about Kimdale. The dolls came home for the week to help me pack and stuff. Yeah.

Whenever I write on here from now on, I will go by Katie Kenelly. It's Irish, and I'm Irish. I love that name. It's not my real name, though. Pioneerfan04 is still my username, but whenever I write I'll say it's Katie Kenelly.

I don't know when I'll get Murron and Iseult and all the other stuff! :(. Probably late August or something. Oh well. I'm still getting them. But probably not anytime soon.

Oh, and for Emily and Spencer:

I saw your comment on the last post. Someone Named Eva is REALLY good!!! I love reading about WWII. I'm glad you're reading it and that you love it! What's funny though is when you suggested that I read the Inkheart series, I was also thinking about reading those books! :). I didn't like the movie though, but most books are way better than the movies. So, I'm going to read the Inkheart books after I get settled at the new house. :o)



I gotta go now, so...

SHALOM!

Katie Kenelly

4 comments:

  1. Katie Kenelly is a really pretty name! ;-) By the way, I saw the Inkheart movie and I wasn't crazy about it either. I bet the book is better, though, too. Happy reading!

    Cali***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move! Moves can be chaotic and stressful.
    I like the name Katie Kenelly! :) It's catchy.
    The Inkheart books are really good, some of my favorites. I haven't seen the movie though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie Kenelly is a good name! Love it. Hope your move is good!

    ReplyDelete