Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nellie's apologies and our 100th post!

Hi everyone! It's Nellie, and first of all I'm going to tell you what happened when I had to do all my apologies.

When I had to apologize to the Mini Dolls:
Dear Mini Dolls,

I am terribly sorry for the way I acted. It was entirely immature and cruel. I should not have sprayed shaving cream all over y'all. There's not enough paper in the world for me to write how sorry I am. I regret what I have done. I really do. I hope you will forgive me.

Sincerely,

Nellie O'Malley


When I had to apologize to the dolls I put signs on:

I first walked up to the Gwen doll we put that horrible sign on. This is what happened.

Me: Gwen, I'm so sorry we put that sign on you. I feel so bad! I can't even tell you how sorry I am!
Gwen: Oh. Umm, that's okay. I know you feel bad. I forgive you.
Me: Oh, thank you so much!

And then I went to apologize to the others.


When I had to apologize to the dolls that were in the dorms we threw rocks at:

I walked up to the first dorm. Inside was a Josefina doll and a Marisol doll. I apologized to them, and they forgave me. I walked tot he next dorm I threw a rock at. Inside was a Kailey doll and a Lindsey doll. I apologized to them, they forgave me, and I moved on to the next room. And the next. And the next (wow, I didn't realize until then that we threw a bunch of rocks!), and the next, and they all forgave me. Then, I moved on to the dorm that Issie threw the huge rock at, and the window almost shattered. I knocked on the door, and stared at my shoes. I couldn't look them in the eye, whoever it was.

Suddenly, the doll opened the door. I heard her gasp, but I didn't bother to look up. I couldn't.

Me: I'm sorry for throwing the the rock at your window on the Fourth of July. It was huge and almost went right threw, and it could've hurt you. I am so sorry. I feel awful. I feel so ashamed I can't even look you in the eyes.
The doll: It's okay. We forgive you. We already have.
Me: *confused* What?!?! (I then gasped)

My hand flew to my mouth, and tears started falling down my cheeks. My sisters, all 7 of them, were standing in the doorway. I had thrown the rocks at their window. I could've hurt my very own sisters.

Me: Oh my gosh!
Sam: Nellie, it's okay! We already made up Monday!
Me: No, no. It's not okay.
Sam: Nellie, c'mon! We're past all the drama! There's no point in going back!
Me: You're right. I'm still sorry, though.
Mia: That's okay.

And then we all gathered into a group hug! Yay!





Okay, now, we're over the drama.... for now. LOL!


Anywho, since tomorrow will be our 100th post, we're going to do something special. We don't know what yet, but it's going to be good!



Oh, and look at this:

()__()
( * .* )
(> <)~

It's a mousey! The little squiggly thing is his tail! We named him Petey Cheese!

Love,

Nellie and Petey Cheese

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you apologized to all your friends, Nellie! Wait to go!

    - Your friend, Samantha, at My Adorable Dolls

    ReplyDelete