Monday, July 6, 2009

The Party

Heeey it's Nellie! I officially go by Ella, now though, but anyway, I love my new BFFs! The 4OJ party on Sat. was sooooo much fun! We prank called the Mini Doll building (there's no caller ID here!) and put 'Loser!' signs on people's backs as we walked by them, oh and C.C. did the most hilarious thing! She put on someone's back, "I forgot to flush the toilet, so I went back and flooded it but I left it without telling someone" and the doll never noticed (it was a Gwen doll) and when someone showed her, she screamed! We laughed so hard!

After we were done pranking people, we did karaoke competitions and a dance-off! Then, we changed into our pajamas and had a pillow fight, then we got out some snacks and watched 5 movies, and then ran outside to watch fireworks even though it was midnight (people still do fireworks until 3 in the morning here!) and whooped and hollered. C.C. got down like a wolf and howled at the moon. I laughed so hard. Ohhh, and then we got pebbles and threw them a some dolls' windows, and when they opened them we ran giggling into the trees. Once, Issie threw a large rock so hard, it almost went through the window! The doll in there flew the window open, but we were already gone! Then, Belle told us to follow her. 

We followed Belle into her dorm, and got 12 cans of shaving cream. We slowly made our way to the Mini Dolls building, and snuck in through the cafeteria window. There were tiny tables and tiny chairs, and tiny food. The doors were normal-sized though. So, we snuck into a random dorm and saw two Mini Dolls sleeping deeply. We got the shaving cream, and started spraying it on the Mini Dolls. 

The last room we did was MJ's, my Mini Julie. She was sharing her room with a Mini Nellie. I almost didn't draw on her, but I couldn't resist. I wrote across her stomach, "Ella O'Malley was here! Loser!" 

We had so much fun drawing all over the Mini Dolls with shaving cream! It's so fun to be a popular girl! I will never leave WCYSNC (We're cool, you're sooo not crew)! They're the greatest friends you could ever have! 

From, 

Ella


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Nellie! I'm glad you're making friends and all, but that isn't very nice!!!

    ~Avery~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nellie,
    Are you sure that these pepole are nice?
    You drew on a mini you!!! And you could get in big troble if your not carful.
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete