Monday, July 6, 2009

OMG!

Read the post below before you read this... it will explain this post. 

OMG we read Nellie's last post, and it was HORRIBLE! Nellie is evil! She is a cruel bully! The rock that almost broke that window was all of us having a sleepover in my dorm! Yep! We were all sitting in a circle, when this huge rock flew to our window and almost came through! I ran to the window and opened it, and all I saw was a flash of blonde hair dive into the trees, and a blue bow. 

Lindsey was with the other GOTY dolls having a sleepover, and so we decided to have a sleepover in my (me, Samantha) dorm. But we didn't invite Nellie. 

I am so mad! All my other sisters are mad also! Can you believe how awful Nellie is? Putting shaving cream all over the Mini Dolls! Throwing rocks! Prank calling and sticking signs on other people! She is horrible! She is mean! And stupid Bananabelle is dragging her deeper into a dark pit of cruelness! Nellie sunk down to a low-class trashy level! She used to be so nice and harmless. She wouldn't hurt a fly! But now look what she's doing! And she wrote on MJ! I started crying when I read that part! How could she! All of us have decided to tell the headmistress about Nellie. 


Sincerely, 

Samantha Parkington 

4 comments:

  1. She isn't being very nice! She probably just wants friends, though.
    ~Avery~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Nellie is being REALLY horrible. I wonder what the head mistress will say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for you! Now tell her what all she did and get her rotton banabelle, and the gang in BIG BIG TROBLE!
    Jenna
    P.S.I'm so sad they arcived you! You are the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sam, that must be tough! I really feel sorry for you :( My friend wanted to popular once (true) but she realised she didn't want to be like them.
    You go girl! That is so brave of you to tell- 'Ella' and her 'friends' should be reprimanded for this!

    ReplyDelete