Friday, July 3, 2009

The Sound of Music and 1 more follower!

Thank you to jennakat and quinlyn for following yesterday! And also all of m,y other followers who are so nice to me! 1 more follower today! Please!

And, about The Sound of Music:

We watched it last night (we as in everyone except Nellie, who was with her new friends yet again), and we loved it! It was so good! My favorite character was Gretel, who looks like Pioneer! Gretel was so cute and funny! Oh, BTW it's Kirsten (I don't think I've told you this but I'm sharing my room with Felicity Merriman, who is nice). I loved The Sound of Music! In fact, there is a drama group here at Kimdale, and the next play they will be doing is The Sound of Music, and I signed up to audition for Gretel! Auditions are this afternoon, so I will keep you updated!

Love,

Kirsten

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I also love that movie!

    The hillllsss are alive, with the sound of musiccc...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Good luck at the auditions today Kirsten!
    I will try to follow you right now but I've always followed you in my heart.
    Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I followed you!
    Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get the part, Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete