Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 dolls!

Pioneer is getting 2 dolls! Iseult McCormick, and maybe Gwen or Chrissa, she'll decide which other doll she gets when she goes to AG B&B in July. Yay! 2 new adopted doll 'sisters' to meet us at Kimdale! There will be 10 of us normal sized dolls, but still only M.J.

Oh, and M.J. is coming with us to Kimdale also! Except, there is another building on campus for mini AG dolls, and M.J. will go there, but we'll still all see each other on weekends and during the summer!

Shalom!

Rebecca

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Awesome! You'll have a lot of sisters. I have 6 other sisters so there is 7 of us in total. I was wondering, how do you get all of your money? Could you give some tips on earning money? I am out of ideas on how to get money, so my owner can't get us any new stuff.
    I hope you have fun at Kimdale boarding school.

    Your friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I finally made my own blog. If you would like to see it here is the address:

    7smilingsisters.blogspot.com

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay ruthie! i will add it 2 my fave list right now! sorry this comment is anonymous, i forgot to login again! some ideas on how to save $ that pioneer does is:

    1. do double chores
    2. do things without being asked to do (such as doing the laundry)
    3. talk to your parents about earning extra money, and see what they think you can do

    hope it helps!

    pioneerfan04 AG doll gang :)

    ReplyDelete