Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A SURPRISE!

Okay, now, you all know Pioneer is going to be going to AG B&B soon, right? And she's getting #30 and #23 JLYs, right? And she's also getting the Petal Hoodie outfit and the Sparkly Angel outfit? Well, we just found out today that she's getting something else........ but it's a SURPRISE! We will give you hints, and the day before Pioneer leaves for the B&B you will have all the hints, but you have to put them all together! They won't be in order!

So, here's today's first hint: flower.

Remember to write the clues down if you need to!

Love,


all 8 of us!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Cool! Where did you hear the rumor about the Chloe doll?
    She sounds cute but if that is true I will definitely not be getting her, too many reasons why not to get her.

    1.My worst enemy's name is Chloe
    2.I can only get one more doll and
    if she does have blond hair and blue eyes,
    I already have too many dolls with
    those traits.
    3.Her story just does not appeal to me.

    These are just my opinions. But she does sound like a cool doll.
    Have fun at the AG B&B. I want the angel outfit too!
    Nellie: Be careful with those girls, you don't want to sink down to their level.
    Sorry this comment is so long and sorry that most of it has nothing to do with your post. Bye!

    Your Friend,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's okay ruthie! u can post whatever you want as long as it's not mean! =D.

    love,

    pioneerfan04 ag doll gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your getting Ivy, right? That's so cool!

    -Bookworm and her the dolls from My Adorable dolls

    ReplyDelete