Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sadness

I am sad. You know why? I am going to Kimdale. I love Yomville, where we live! It's wonderful! But, I guess you sometimes have to do things you don't want to do in life. *Sighs*. I wish someone else was on Blogger right now. We might create a LiveJournal account this summer at *lets out a sob* KIMDALE! WAAAHHHH! I'm in a little cardboard box right now, I made it my thinking space. It has my laptop, a pillow for sitting/laying down on, and posters. I love it here in Pioneer's room, in Yomville. I am so scared!


Love,

Kirsten


P.S. The 2nd JLY Pioneer might get will probably be #23, and Pioneer changed her mind about the name and doll. Her first name will definitely be Murron. It is a Scottish name, but also can be an Irish name, more Scottish though.

No comments:

Post a Comment