Sunday, June 7, 2009

Super Secretive Spy News

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! IT'S MIA, AND I'VE JUST LOOKED AT SAM'S REVENGE BINDER AGAIN, AND YOU MUST MUST MUST KNOW!

Rebecca and Molly were with Pioneer all day, so us dolls just hung out at Pioneer's house. Everyone was playing Truth or Dare, except Sam. She was sitting behind Pioneer's bed, in the dark, with something that we didn't see. So, we were just laughing and daring and spilling out our secrets when Sam poked her head out from behind the bed and looked around. I motioned for the girls to follow me, and I told Sam that we were going to go get some cranberry juice (that's my fave =D) and 'left' the room (we really just hid in the upstairs hall closet). Then, we saw Sam come out from behind Pioneer's very large bed with THE BLACK BINDER!!!!!!!! We all were shocked and Kirsten accidentally gasped, but Nicki slapped her hand over Kirsten's mouth. Sam then put the binder back behind the desk, and went back, picked out a book from the AG shelf, and climbed up onto the bed. Then, I whispered to all the dolls that we should act like we just came back from the kitchen, wiping our mouths like we just drank some juice, and bug the life out of Sam so that she would go downstairs and leave us to look at her binder.

So, we walked in, wiped our mouths, and started playing Duck, Duck, Goose, except we did the more 'hyper' version, when you tackle the person running from you, and you slap someone on the head when you call make them Goose, and Mush Pot is when everyone does a dog pile on that person and hollers random things like, "ORANGE CREAM POPSICLE SICKS ON WEDNESDAYS!" or "JELLY ON TOAST IS GOOD WITH APPLES!", and when everyone yells 1 random thing, we all scream at the same time, "MUSHY MUSHY APPLE CINNAMON BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL!". And also when someone is being chased, everyone else yells at the top of their lungs, "RUN RUN RUN! OR YOU'LL BE MUSHY MUSHY YUCKY MOLDY OLD COLD APPLE CINNAMON BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL 10 DAYS OLD!" and then we burst into random giggling. Sorry, that was a very, very long sentence, but it's hard to explain with a bunch of different sentences. But, anyway, after about 8 minutes of playing this, Sam yelled at us, "GUYS!", and we all turned to look at her. She was rubbing her temples and her eyes were closed. Then, she said, "I'm going downstairs to watch some AG movies and eat lunch, okay? You guys are giving me a monster headache."

We all nodded, and when we were sure she was downstairs eating and watching movies, we all ran to behind the desk. And, oh, the horrible revenge Sam has planned!

Here is what Sam wrote:

Rebecca Rubin is a horrible doll. I will plot my revenge against her. Here is the final and official plan: I will humiliate her.

Here are the steps:

1. Pretend to be nice to Rebecca
2. Share stuff with her
3. Pretend you like her
4. Read her books
5. Once you have gathered all possible information about her, think of a horrible thing to do, which is insult her about her father, the shoemaker. Here is what I am going to say:

Hi, Beckie! Would you like some of my sandwich? I am so glad we're friends! I've read your books, and they are very good! You lead such an interesting life! Especially how your third class and your father is a poor shoemaker! What a sorry soul! I feel so bad for all those poverty-stricken useless immigrants. Tsk-tsk. They should really start working harder, especially those dreadful shoemakers. They are so low-class, don't you agree? You're probably on your father's side, but I can assure you, Beckie, that he should get a life. Oh, and one other thing: shoemakers' daughters should not replace wealthy daughters.

I was shocked to read this!!!!!!!! Can you believe it? I must warn Rebecca now!


Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment