Saturday, June 6, 2009

A letter!

Guys, guys! Guess what? I'm going to write a letter to Millie! Here's what I've written her so far:

Dear Miss Millie Keith,

I am Rebecca Rubin. I am the newest American Girl doll, I just came out May 31st this year. Pioneer (my owner) bought me very quickly, and now I am living happily with 7 other American Girl dolls. They are Kirsten Larson, Nellie O'Malley, Nicki Fleming, Ruthie Smithens, Mia St. Clair, Samantha Parkington, and Molly McIntire. Pioneer is a big doll collector, she loves dolls. Well, I am writing you because Pioneer really wants a A Life of Faith doll. She thinks it would be a marvelous addition to her doll collection. She is saving up now for 2 dolls again, a A Life of Faith doll and another American Girl doll maybe. We don't know quite yet which American Girl doll she will buy, she might just buy 2 A Life of Faith dolls. We are not certain, but we do know she is definitely buying a ALOF doll! Well,
I know for sure, but the other dolls don't know yet, because we are at Pioneer's lake house, and she only brought Molly and me, but anyway I am the only one that knows about this! Molly is sleeping, so I am the lucky doll! But, that's not what this letter is about. I was wondering if you would like to come live with us. Pioneer really wants you as her very first ALOF doll. A couple years ago, she went to Barnes and Noble, and she saw your books! I think that was a sign she would get you. But, would you really like to come live with us? We would love to have more dolls in our home that are also 18", but not AGs. It would be rather interesting and fun, don't you agree? Well, please write me back as soon as possible! We could be pen pals until you are bought!

Shalom!

Rebecca Rubin



Okay, let me just copy and paste this letter to an email, and send it! Okay, I just sent it to Millie! Oh, I hope she writes back soon!


Shalom!

Beckie

No comments:

Post a Comment