Thursday, June 18, 2009

Guess what?

No, not chicken butt! Lol haha! Okay, read the post about this week's contest winner if you voted for Rebecca before you read this one.

Well, we are all packed and ready for our move tomorrow. We are leaving at 9 in the morning, so we are waking up at 7, packing up at 8, and leaving at 9. All 9 of us (including M.J.) will be crammed in this little truck for 3-4 hours! But, I can't wait to see my dorm-room! I wonder who I'll be sharing it with. Maybe a JLY, or GOTY, or HC (Historical Character). I need to make lunch for the road tomorrow, so we won't have to stop anywhere to eat. I cannot wait for Murron and Iseult to go there with us. The headmistress said that we will be allowed to go meet the girls at the airport the day they arrive, and bring them back to Kimdale. I can't wait! I'm so excited! Murron and Iseult! We'll take pictures of them, we promise!


This morning=packing.
This afternoon=goodbyes.
Tomorrow=KIMDALE!

Love,

Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment