Friday, June 19, 2009

Dinner at Kimdale

We just finished dinner about an hour ago (it takes a looong time for EVERYONE to eat) and, well, I'm not feeling well now. 

It's Sam, BTW, and I share my room with Lindsey, GOTY 2001. She's really sweet and funny and smart. She has this cute little puppy! But, anyway, I'm not feeling well because of this: 

We all went into the cafeteria when the dinner bell rang. We crowded through the doors, and when everyone had sat down at a table, I stood in the middle, looking around for my sisters. I couldn't find them, so I went to sit with Lindsey. Lindsey was sitting with Kailey, Marisol, Jess, Nicki (not our Nicki), Mia (not our Mia), Chrissa, Gwen, and Sonali. I plopped myself down next to Lindsey, and they didn't even notice me! I cleared my throat and coughed, hummed, sneezed, slurped my milk, laughed to myself, groaned, moaned, whimpered, and they still didn't look my way! I thought they were being me to me on purpose, since they were all GOTYs, and I was a HC, but then, back up in our room, I asked Lindsey why she ignored me, and she just laughed and said it was a joke, that they play it on every new girl that sits next to them. They always explain it to them after, though, and talk to them after and introduce them to people and stuff. So, it just made me feel dizzy and headachy, and I kinda felt like throwing up. I don't know why, but I suddenly ran to the bathroom, barfed in the sink 10 times, and came out looking AWFUL! 

So, here I am, watching TV with Lindsey and blogging. Lights go out at 11, since it's summer, but all the girls still whisper to each other. I'm going to sleep now, though. Bye. 

Love, 

Samantha 

2 comments:

  1. 10 times? You poor thing!
    Feel better soon!
    Chrissa-Marie (hopefully a nicer one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Sorry that you feel bad! Isn't Kailey your BFF?
    Sometimes I feel excluded from the others because they're all girls of today. Sure, I've adjusted, but sometimes people stare because i'm a historical whos BFF is a GOTY.
    Loves,
    Sammy

    ReplyDelete