Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's Rebecca Rubin

Hi guys! My name is Rebecca Rubin, and I'm the newest AG doll. I'm from 1914, and you probably all know my background and stuff, so I guess I'll just, well, I don't know. Oh, I have to let it out, and Mia set it so Samantha couldn't read what I post, so here it is: I don't like Samantha! She is mean, self centered, and rude. I was shocked when she snapped at me last night! I cried and cried. All the other dolls were very nice to me, though: they hugged me and made me feel better. I was so sad, it felt like my heart had been shattered. I felt horrible. We're all having a sleepover tonight, and I guess 1 of us will tell you tomorrow how it goes. But, I'm so sad! I'm silently crying right now, because Samantha is downstairs, and I don't want her to hear me cry! Oh, how she would torture me! The endless insults, the taunts, the torturing! I am heartbroken! I am sad. I'm going to go talk with the other dolls now, goodbye! 


Love, 


Rebecca Rubin

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca! I like your blog! Or rather, your and your sisters' blog.
    I'm sorry that Samantha has been mean to you. :( Sometimes, like Samantha, I get upset when new dolls come here too, because I was the first doll, but usually they turn out to be really nice. I know she's upset that you are replacing her, but I hope she comes around. My owner, Starr, whose account I'm signed into, wants to get a Rebecca doll too. She's wondering if you could post some pictures of yourself, if you get the chance.
    Anyway, it was nice meeting you!

    ~Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Sorry to comment again, but Nellie is my BFF and so I voted for her on the favorite doll poll. And I was wondering, what would you think if I added your blog to my favorite blog list? My blog is www.rosesareread12.blogspot.com, just to let you know...Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starr- I would love it if you added my blog to your fave blog list! I am going to add yours too, in fact I was just about to! Oh, and I'll post pictures of myself in my movie outfit and meet outfit sometime today! Thank you for commenting! I will also follow your blog too, since you are so nice!

    Love,

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete