Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh, my gosh!!!!!

Millie wrote me back! Here is what she wrote:

Dear Miss Rebecca Rubin,

My heart jumped with joy when I read your email. I felt so happy! I told all the dolls about your email, and they read it and said how sweet you were to write me! They loved the email, and they were very happy for me. Now, to answer your question: yes, I would be honored and would LOVE to come live with you dolls and Pioneer! I would LOVE it! I cannot wait to come there! It will be another journey! Haha! I am honored that Pioneer wants to buy me! I can just tell Pioneer loves the pioneer settler period (the 1800s) just by her name! Is that what her name means? Well, anywho, I would love to be pen pals with you until I arrive there! What a wonderful thing to do! Oh, we could write each other every day and tell each other all the news, you tell me the AG news and I tell you my ALOF news. Oh, and would you mind telling me the link to your blog? I would love to be able to read it every day, the new posts by you and your 'sisters'! Do you know, that Violet is the daughter of Elsie, and I am Elsie's cousin? Haha! It is so neat how 3 of us are all linked together! Kathleen and Laylie aren't related to us, though, but we still act like one big family! I have heard about American Girl, and I understand that it is a very popular doll brand. I am going to look you up right after I finish writing to you. This is funny, because I was just checking my email when yours was sent to mine! I read it, and thought that I must reply right away. It absolutley brightened up my day to know I was going to be bought soon! Oh, I must go now; tea time with Elsie, Violet, Laylie, and Kathleen!


Lots of love,

Millie Keith



Oh, I can't wait until Millie comes here!


Shalom!

Beckie

2 comments:

  1. Millie sounds nice, but my favorite LoF dolls are Violet and Kathleen. I don't think I'll be getting them anytime soon, though.
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy your correspondence with Millie. :)
    Do you think you will be able to post any pictures of you dolls in the near future? Not to rush you, but I am looking forward to seeing pictures of you guys, especially Rebecca, because I want her. :)

    ~Starr

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, i will post some pics of my dolls soon. i'm sorry for the delay... but pioneer's bff is coming over tonight and they'll take lots of pics of us, and we'll post them on asap!

    ~beckie (molly's still sleeping! haha)

    p.s. we love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete